TRAIL KITCHENS The Camp Kitchen with Integrated Stove
Designed specifically to store & organize all of your kitchen gear. This integrated stove model includes a built in two burner stove with 40,000 btu/hr of power.
The Camp Kitchen is a Portable Kitchen Workstation For Preparing Gourmet Meals Outdoors
Our favorite thing about Trail Kitchen's Camp Kitchen with Integrated Stove is how much counter space it provides when set up, yet how portable and easy to pack it is. The entire kitchen- counters, storage, stove and all- packs down into a easy to transport chuck box.
Convenient - Never hunt for your kitchen gear again. All cooking gear, utensils, stove, and tables are now in one place. When camping, all items are instantly at your fingertips. Set up/break down is simple and fast and under 5 minutes for most people doing it solo. Significantly less time for 2 people setting it up together.
Compact - Integrated table system and a full kitchen provide unmatched space efficiency when packed into a vehicle or stored in your garage. Compare the TK - Camp Kitchen usable storage size against all your camping gear, stove and comparable table space packed separately and you will see the advantage
Stable - Unmatched stability when assembled as a work space. No more flimsy camp tables that shake, rattle and roll when preparing food, balancing a loaded stove, washing dishes or carving that favorite steak.
Trail Kitchens Camp Kitchen with Integrated Stove Features
- Setting up your camp kitchen has never been easier. This fully integrated stove and storage unit sets up in less than 5 minutes.
- Larger storage box (25.75 "L x 16"D x 13"H)* converts into a spacious and stable kitchen workstation with an integrated high output two burner stove (14.6 sq. ft. of total table & storage space)
- *Note the external dimensions when packed are larger since this includes the storage box and the integrated stove. External dimensions when packed: 25.75"L x 16.25"D x 20"H
- Net weight is 51 lbs (includes weight of stove)
- Two 20,000 btu/hr burners are powerful and at the same time easy to modulate. This stove simply simmers better than any other camp stove available. The larger diameter flame spread on the burners provides for even heat distribution across your pan. The 22" wide stove grate easily manages two large pots.
- Removable wind screen nests into the top of the unit, extending the usable work space when the stove is not in use.
- The Camp Kitchen's storage unit includes a convenient utensil drawer with included divider tray. The utensil drawer is mounted on high quality glides for long term performance and ergonomics.
- Comfortable 31" - 34" table height (for reference - most folding camp tables are 29" tall or shorter).
- The leg system is integrated into the space frame for stability and built from 6000 series aircraft grade aluminum tubing. Load capacity for the erected table is a distributed 300 lbs and adjusting for uneven ground is simple and secure.
- 10" wheel set is included. The unit rolls easily on any terrain with these large pneumatic tires.
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures decades of service. An aluminum tubular space frame is wrapped with 3mm aluminum composite panels for a rigid and durable exterior with minimal weight. Includes exterior aluminum corner protection and plastic bottom slide rails.
- No more flimsy camping tables!
- For outdoor use only. Do not use in any enclosed space
Camp Kitchen with Integrated Stove Set Up and Take Down Video