LifeSaver Jerrycan 20K L UF Key Features
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No electronic components; robust, simple design.
- Removes 99.99% Viruses; 99.9999% Bacteria; 99.99% Cysts.
- Mil-Spec compliant, exceeding NSF P248 compliance standards for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM).
- Produce up to 20,000 liters of clean water (daily water supply for 2-3 years)
- Store and carry 5 gallons of water at one time.
- Failsafe Design – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing; once filter membranes are blocked, water cannot pass through, keeping users safe.
- Replaceable ultra filtration cartridge & replaceable optional activated carbon disc for removal of chlorine, taste and odor (up to 500 liters before disc replacement needed).
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide. Fast flow rate of up to 4 L/min.
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water.
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free.
Included components of the LifeSaver Jerrycan 20K L UF
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- Paper manual, plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter), and a single carbon disk in a poly bag.
LifeSaver Jerrycan 20K L UF Technical Specifications
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odor, improving the palatability of water|
|DRY WEIGHT||8.6 lbs|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||20,000 liters (5,300 US gallons)|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||4 liters/min @ 0.6 bar (g)|
|JERRYCAN STORAGE CAPACITY||18.5 liters (4.9 US gallons)|
*Tested by BCS laboratories Issued 28/08/18 based on full NSF P248 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
After first use, filter should be kept moist and protected from freezing.