RAG Events Calendar - Let's Do This!!!
Throughout the year we're involved in various industry events, open houses, and shows.
Read on, or better yet, sign up below to get the latest on upcoming Rhino Adventure Gear Events!
2023 Calendar of Events!
Feb 18th, 2023 - Ocotillo Wells Clean-up with Clean-Dezert.org
- When - Saturday 2/18
- Where - Ocotillo Wells. Starts at 8am. Meet at Main Street Event Center located at Highway 78 and Main Street Borrego Springs, CA 92004
- What - We are pumped to be part of this year's Ocotillo Wells Clean-Dezert clean up. Join like minded, outdoor, OHV, and overland enthusiasts for a good cause. Meet new folks, see awesome rigs and preserve our sacred land. The Rhino Adventure crew will be out in full force.
- Sign-ups start at 8:00 where you will receive a wristband and event shirt while supplies last
- Clean-up will run from 8 am-Noon
- Lunch will be served from 11:30-1 pm
- The raffle will take place at 1 pm
- Clean-Dezert staff and volunteers will be camping the entire weekend. Bring out your toys and families to join in the fun.
- Clean-Dezert will have a large bonfire on Friday and Saturday night, as well as play offroad movies on a large projector as weather permits.
- This will be a family fun event as we have raffles for both adults and kids.
- Trash grabbers will be available to use as long as they are returned, and we will have trash bags available. (RAG encourages to bring your own bags).
- Check the past event's video here!
- Event Information - https://www.clean-dezert.org/
March 4th & 5th, 2023 - Camp Shred, San Diego (Tentative)
- When - Saturday 3/4 and Sunday 3/5
- Where - San Elijo Camp Grounds in Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego
- What - Words largest Surf Demo located right here in our beautiful San Diego Backyard!
- We'll be setting up our ultimate surf get Up and go gear for the event. Come hang, come surf or just come chill with us!
- Camp Shred brings the best brands to the consumer in a fun festival-like atmosphere at San Elijo CampGrounds in Cardiff By The Sea. Camp Shred is the only place in the world where not only can you interact with all your favorite brands from the surf industry, you can actually try out the products as well. We have thousands of products from the best surfboards, wetsuits and accessories in the surf industry.
- Camp Shred also features live music, a beer/alcohol garden, an outlander vehicle area and local food trucks.
- Event Information - https://www.camp-shred.com/camp-shred
March 18th & 19th, 2023 - The California Overland Adventure Show - Booth #901
- When - Saturday 3/18 and Sunday 3/19
- Where - Pamona Fairplex. 1101 W McKinley Ave, Pomona, CA 91768, USA
- What - Join us for California's largest Overland show of the year. Booth #901
- Come see Rhino Adventure Gear at the ultimate outdoor lifestyle show. If you're in SoCal, this is the show you don't want to miss!
- Event Information - https://caoverlandadv.com/
May 19th -21st 2023 - Overland EXPO West Flagstaff, AZ Booth #P67
- When - Friday 5/19 - Sunday 5/21
- Where - Flagstaff, AZ at the Fort Tuthill County Park. Booth #P67
- What - The Grand Daddy Overland shows! Three days of Overland Heaven. Come for a day, or camp for three. We'll be in our usual spot at Booth #P67.
- On-site rustic camping in a beautiful pine forest.
- 400+ exhibitors of Overland, Adventure Travel, Outdoor, Camping & Motorcycle Gear & Equipment
- Prepare for your adventure with 175+ specialized classes, slideshows, demos, & activities.
- Join 1,000s of overlanders from around the world during the day and stay for happy hour, the evening film festival, charity raffles, and parties.
- Event Information - www.overlandexpo.com/west
Aug 10th - 13th, 2023 - Camp Nation Expo in Hollister, CA Booth #47
- When - Thursday 8/10 - Sunday 8/13
- Where - Casa de Fruta, 10031 Pacheco Pass Hwy, Hollister, CA 95023 Booth #47
- What - We're excited showcase some of very best gear at the Camp Nation Expo in Northern CA this year.
- CampNation Expo is a camping and learning experience for road trip travel enthusiasts to camp and connect with hundreds of fellow outdoor lovers.
- The weekend includes guest speakers, workshops, Q & A panels, demonstrations, and an expo featuring vendors and exhibitors of camping gear, parts, and services for your recreation and tow vehicles.
- Have camping items to recycle? Sell them swap meet style at your site.
- They welcome ALL RVs, vintage and newer trailers, teardrops, fun runners, motorcycles, pop-ups, tents, fifth wheels, boondockers, expedition, earth roamers, stealth campers, adventure vans, buses, overlanders, and whatever else you camp in!
- Event Information - www.campnationexpo.com