23ZERO 180° 2.0 Peregrine Side Awning with Light Suppression Technology
We are pumped to offer the 23Zero Peregrine 180-degree awning with improved 2.0 Light Suppression Technology Fabric to Rhino Adventure Gear! The 180-degree awning is much better suited for vehicles that have full-size rear hatch doors, like the 5th gen 4Runner. Unlike a 270-degree awning, the 180 unit doesn't interfere with the rear hatch door when opened up and yet still offers significantly more shade than a traditional side awning. The awning is perfectly symmetrical so it can be mounted on either the driver or passenger side. It's a great alternative if you're fighting the rear hatch challenge and aren't satisfied with the limited shade a traditional side awning provides. Learn more below!
23ZERO 180 Degree Peregrine Awning Features
- The awning and walls are made from 280GSM Ripstop poly cotton canvas with Light Suppression Technology fabric
- Light Suppression Technology reduces the temperature underneath the awning by 20% and helps you avoid a sunburn
- A unique 180-degree system provides a huge coverage area without impeding taller tailgates/rear hatches (That's for all you 5th gen 4Runner folks out there!)
- 81 Inch mounting length
- Aluminum box frame for extra strength
- Cast Aluminum pivots with case hardened pin and brass washers
- Easy one-person setup
- Will free-stand in light weather
- Heavy Duty PVC travel cover
- Wall kit available to enclose the area or add extra coverage ( requires extra hardware)
- Coverage measures 20 feet front to back and 6.5 Feet out from the vehicle
- Comes with mounting brackets
- The Peregrine 180 Degree Awning should always be erected using provided guy ropes at all times as unexpected wind gusts can cause damage to the awning, vehicle or personal injury.
- Damage caused due to adverse weather or improper recommended setup is not covered under warranty.
- Designed for general camping use under normal conditions.