270° PEREGRINE FREE STANDING AWNING WITH LIGHT SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
With a span of just under 20 ft along the length of the vehicle when fully erected the Peregrine 270 provides second to none shelter and coverage. With the optional 2 walls erected, the peregrine goes to the next level with up to 279 sq ft of shelter around your vehicle making it ideal for both sun and rain protection.
Measuring 88 inches when stowed it is suitable for many mounting applications. Set up of the roof rack awing alone can be achieved in under 60 seconds by one person due to the Peregrine's freestanding design. Incorporating two convenient integrated swing down pivoting telescopic legs for ease of setting up and pack down and constructed with extruded box alloy rafters and cast alloy hinge mechanisms the Peregrine 270 is surprisingly lightweight at under 51lb.
Using a 280gsm PU coated Ripstop poly-cotton canvas with Light suppression technology (LST)
Peregrine 270º Awning Materials & Specifications
- The awning and walls are constructed using a hard-wearing proofed 280gsm Ripstop polycotton canvas
- Light suppression technology reduces the temperature underneath by up to 20%. Blocking out light and UV.
- Aluminum box extrusion rafters with cast alloy hinges, Brass washers, and case hardened pin.
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover
- With walls fitted, the setup covers approx. 279 SQF depending on mounting height
- 5x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included
- Hinged from front and back
- Extended forward-facing front rafter offering additional shelter over the front and rear doors (depending on application)
- Included guy ropes to create a water runoff valley
- Simple 1 person set up and pack down
- Optional 2 x wall kit (can be used as extensions)
- 2-year warranty
- 88 Inch mounting length 7.5 inches tall, 6 inches deep
- Fully open measures just over under 20 feet end to end
- Comes with 3 X L style mounting brackets
- All mounting hardware included for most crossbar style roof racks
- The Peregrine 270 Degree awning should always be erected using provided guy ropes at all times as unexpected wind gusts can cause damage to the awning, vehicle or personal injury.
- Damage caused due to adverse weather or improper recommended set up is not covered under warranty.
- Designed for general camping use under normal conditions.