PLEASE NOTE: To insure the part number you order is compatible with your vehicle, please reach out to us with information about the make, model and year of your vehicle. Also prepare to state your preferences for the following options:
- Choose LED switch colors: red, green, blue, or amber
- Choose switch panel housing style: self-contained; flush-mounted; contoured bezel; 1” RAM Mount Ball (switches arranged 2 x 3 and +$137.00 for RAM mount kit)
- Choose to add decal set for labeling switches (+$7.00)
- Choose to add ARB Compressor wiring adaptor (+$18.00)
- Choose to add Extended Battery Cable (84” instead of 36”) (+$14.00)
After contacting us with your preferences, we will create a custom order for you based on your specific requests. Please don't hesitate to get in touch!
sPOD 6 Circuit Source System Components
Modular Double LED 6-Switch Panel
- Switch panel (4 styles available: self-contained; flush-mounted; contoured bezel; 1” RAM Mount Ball)
- Six dual LED light Contura switches (installed and pre-wired)
- Two piece Wire Harness set with 6 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
6 Circuit Source Power System
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 11.2VDC and cuts-back in at 12.8VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
sPOD 6 Circuit Source System Features
- Integrated Low-voltage Cut-Off technology will turn off your accessories if you are in danger of killing your battery, so you’ll still be able to start your car.
- Dual LED lights on each switch (upper light indicates switch is on and device is drawing power and lower light is a “pilot light” to make switches easy to find in the dark)
- Gives the operator a choice of having a night lighted switch.
- The lower lighted portion of the switch is fully controlled by the operator.
- Prevents from tapping into the OEM electrics.
- Choices of switch actuator colors Red, Green, Blue and Amber.
- No extra wiring required by the installer or customer.
- The upper light still lights up only when the switch is in the on position.