The sPOD Bantam is an 8-circuit system (expandable up to 32 circuits) with a single cable running between the source controller under the hood and the switch box in the cab of your vehicle. This is the LED Switch Panel model. Please look here for the BantamX Touchscreen Panel model or the BantamX HD Push Button model. For all three models, the BantamX 8 Circuit System is the same, but you have various options for how you want to interact with/control the system from within your vehicle.
The sPOD BantamX with LED Switch Panel is now eligible for Free Shipping to US addresses!
PLEASE NOTE: To insure the part number you order is compatible with your vehicle, please reach out to us with information about the make, model and year of your vehicle. Slightly different bracket styles are required for mounting the BantamX in different locations and vehicles so it is important to let us know your vehicle information. Also prepare to state your preferences for the following options:
- LED color choice for switch panel (Blue, Green, Red or Amber)
- Mounting brackets are not included in the base price, as they vary slightly in price depending on vehicle type (+$30 to +$33).
- Choose to add Extended Battery Cable (84” instead of 36”) (+$15.00)
We will prepare a custom quote with accurate pricing for all your selections after you contact us with your vehicle information.
sPOD Bantam Highlights Video
Video Credit: sPOD
Comparison of Bantam vs. BantamX physical dimensions and housing Video
Video Credit: sPOD
sPOD BantamX Features
- High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit) with a maximum 100 amp capacity. Operates on 12 or 24 VDC.
- Small footprint: 5.38” (W) x 5.38” (L) x 1.16” (H)
- Each switch is programmable for: Dimming, Strobe, Flash, Momentary, "on-road" mode, & "off-road" mode. Switches can be programmed using the Bantam App on a smartphone or tablet.
- Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel).
- Flexibility to add multiple controller types including: Touchscreen Panel; HD smart controller; hard rocker switches; or wirelessly using the Bantam App on a smart phone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device.
- Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with single Touchscreen Panel, or infinite number of circuits with use of additional controllers, limited only by the supplied power source.
- Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25’ foot distance limitation.
- Fully programmable via free Bantam app. *Download the sPOD Bantam App at the Apple Store for iPhones and iPads or on Google Play for Android devices. Note that there is a free app, and a Pro-Series app (paid) that includes additional features.
- Current monitoring for each switch (via the Bantam App).
- Protection against: over current, over heat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse.
- Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut off system and all attached accessories (LVCO) when battery voltage drops below 11.2 VDC.
- Ignition control & safety lock-out features for two circuits (switches 1 & 2).
- 16-position terminal block for end user connections (both ground and power).
- Powder-coated steel base with built-in hardware, silicone gasket for weatherproofing, aluminum cover secured by thumbscrew
- Two universal mounting bracket options (flat or 90-degree bend)
- 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3 to 24 VDC inputs).
sPOD LED Switch Panel Features
- Switch panel with eight dual lit color LED switches (installed and pre-wired)
- All wires are wrapped in high-temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- Comes with a 10' CAT-6 Ethernet, can be extended up to 25' from BantamX
- Each switch has 2 programmable modes: strobe or flash
- Aluminum panels are formed, welded and powder coated
- Carling Technologies Contura switches (certified to IP66/68 - marine/harsh environment)
- Controlled lower pilot light (push button)
- Custom laser-etched rockers are available
- Ability to daisy chain panels for remote operations (ie: panel in cab and panel at rear of truck)
- Auto safe system shutdown when panel is unplugged
- Can run in conjunction with another 8-Switch panel, HD & Touchscreen
- Two RJ45 ports available integrated into the CAN-Bus controller