Meet the new sPOD Bantam: a solid state Power Distribution System for centralizing power control of your 12/24 volt DC vehicle accessories to a single switch panel. Less than half the footprint of sPOD's renowned Source SE System, the small size of the sPOD Bantam opens up new mounting location possibilities, for ultimate flexibility under the hood.
The sPOD Bantam is an 8-circuit system (expandable up to 32 circuits) with a single cable running between the source controller under the hood and the switch box in the cab of your vehicle. Choose between the Touchscreen Panel digital switch controller, or the rugged HD Push Button Switch Panel. Both panels are fully programmable. This is the HD Push Button model. Please look here for the Bantam Touchscreen Panel model.
The sPOD Bantam + HD Push Button System is now eligible for Free Shipping to US addresses!
PLEASE NOTE: To insure the part number you order is compatible with your vehicle, please reach out to us with information about the make, model and year of your vehicle. Slightly different bracket styles are required for mounting the Bantam in different locations and vehicles so it is important to let us know your vehicle information. Also prepare to state your preferences for the following options:
- Mounting brackets are not included in the base price, as they vary slightly in price depending on vehicle type (+$30 to +$33).
- Choose to add Extended Battery Cable (84” instead of 36”) (+$15.00)
We will prepare a custom quote with accurate pricing for all your selections after you contact us.
sPOD Bantam Highlights Video
Video Credit: sPOD
sPOD Bantam Features
- High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit) with a maximum 100 amp capacity. Operates on 12 or 24 VDC.
- Small footprint: 4.0” (W) x 4.0” (L) x 1.125” (H)
- Each switch is programmable for: Dimming, Strobe, Flash, Momentary, "on-road" mode, & "off-road" mode. Switches can be programmed using the Bantam App on a smartphone or tablet.
- Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel).
- Flexibility to add multiple controller types including: Touchscreen Panel; HD smart controller; hard rocker switches; or wirelessly using the Bantam App on a smart phone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device.
- Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with single Touchscreen Panel, or infinite number of circuits with use of additional controllers, limited only by the supplied power source.
- Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25’ foot distance limitation.
- Fully programmable via free Bantam app. *Download the sPOD Bantam App at the Apple Store for iPhones and iPads or on Google Play for Android devices
- Current monitoring for each switch (via the Bantam App).
- Protection against: over current, over heat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse.
- Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut off system and all attached accessories (LVCO) when battery voltage drops below 11.2 VDC.
- Ignition control & safety lock-out features for two circuits (switches 1 & 2).
- 16-position terminal block for end user connections (both ground and power).
- Removable dust cover with space for legends and port identifications.
- Two universal mounting bracket options (flat or 90-degree bend)
- 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3 to 24 VDC inputs).
sPOD HD Push Button Switch Panel Features
Encased in a black powder-coated aluminum billet housing
Push button switches are tactile switches encapsulated in silicone with positive touch feedback.
HD Switch Panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
Compact size: 4.9"W x 2.9"H x 0.5"D (smaller than an iPhone).
Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8" long for flat mounting.
Standard universal articulating mount for a multitude of mounting options.
One standard RJ45 jack on back for communication cable between HD Switch Panel and the Bantam under the hood.
HD Switch Panel can be located up to 100 feet from the Bantam using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
Built in Bluetooth LE allows you to program and control the HD system with smartphones or tablets.
Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary, strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other switches).
All 8 switches are backlit.
Adjustable timer to turn backlight off and a simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
Quickly turn backlight off by holding 2 designated buttons.
Backlight color and intensity can be changed to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
Legends can be applied (comes standard with one sheet of 72 legends).
Each switch has 3 dimmable status lights above it: Red (left light) = On; White (center light) = Flash/Strobe active; Blue (right light) = Active visual feedback when button is pushed.
Additional HD smart controller switch panels can be added for different locations.
- One HD smart controller switch panel can be programmed to control up to 32 circuits
HD switch panel can run in conjunction with our SE Touchscreen Panel, Bluetooth and SE 8 Switch panel.
sPOD HD Push Button Switch Panel Demo Video
Learn how the HD Push Button Switch Panel is programmed using the included bluetooth connectivity and your smart phone with the sPOD HD app!
Video Credit: sPOD