PLEASE NOTE: The iKamper awning is available in two models. One awning model is compatible with the iKamper Skycamp 4X, iKamper Skycamp 2X, or the iKamper X-Cover. The second model is compatible with the iKamper Skycamp Mini. Please be sure to select the awning model that is compatible with the type of iKamper Roof Top Tent you have.
iKamper Skycamp Awning Features
Simple set up
- Convenient zipper attachment to main entrance of iKamper Roof Top Tents
- Compatible with Skycamp 4X, Skycamp 2X, and X-Cover iKamper models; or Skycamp Mini (smaller footprint)
- 1x awning with storage bag
- 4x adjustable-height (up to 5.9ft) aluminum poles
- 6x stakes & 6x guy ropes with storage pouch
- Waterproof fabric polyester 210D* with 3000mm polyurethane coating
- Poles are made from 19mm diameter aluminum 6063
- Flame resistant coating
*210D refers to the thickness/strength of the fabric. Typical tents are around 75-150D, and lightweight tents can be 15-40D. This awning clocks in at 210D indicating a thick, durable material. 3000mm is the hydrostatic pressure rating, or how tall of a vertical column of water the material will withstand without leaking. A typical rainfly on a tent will be about 1000mm. Again, iKamper goes above and beyond typical for a long-lasting, quality product.
**PLEASE NOTE** Skycamp Awning and Skycamp Annex Room cannot be used simultaneously (they both attach to the Skycamp in the same way, so you can only use one at a time).