PLEASE NOTE: Annex design is slightly different depending on which iKamper Roof Top Tent model it is designed to fit. Please be sure to select the correct option when purchasing. The 'Skycamp 2.0' model does NOT fit a Skycamp 2X.
- Simple set up
- Attaches directly to main entrance of Skycamp
- 2 adjustable height (up to 5.9ft) 19mm diameter aluminum 6063 poles
- Thoughtful design
- 3 large doors that can be converted into canopies
- Mesh screen and solid fabric coverings for all doors
- Quality materials
- Waterproof fabric polyester 210D* with 3000mm polyurethane coating
- Flame resistant coating
- NOTE: The iKamper Annex cannot be used simultaneously with iKamper Awning (they both attach to the Roof Top Tent in the same way, so you can only use one at a time)
*210D refers to the thickness/strength of the fabric. Typical tents are around 75-150D, and lightweight tents can be 15-40D. This annex room clocks in at 210D indicating a thick, durable material. 3000mm is the hydrostatic pressure rating, or how tall of a vertical column of water the material will withstand without leaking. A typical rainfly on a tent will be about 1000mm. Again, iKamper goes above and beyond typical for a long-lasting, quality product.