FUN TREKS Guide to Northern Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails Guidebook (3rd Edition)
The 80 trails in this book are grouped into six key areas (details below), north of Interstate 70, in the heart of Colorado's most beautiful high country.
- Fort Collins, Walden, Red Feather Lakes, Buckhorn Canyon
- Loveland, Estes Park, Raymond, Longmont
- Boulder, Nederland, Central City, Idaho Springs
- Winter Park, Empire, Grand Lake, Kremmling
- Steamboat Springs, Hahns Peak, Rabbit Ears Pass
- Vail, Glenwood Springs, Yampa, Meeker
Free shipping is available on all Fun Treks Guidebooks!
Fun Treks Northern Colorado Trail Guidebook Features
- 80 Trails, 192 pages
- Each trail description includes a detailed map with GPS coordinates and directions, mileage, reverse mileage, and historical highlights of note along the way- all this in a convenient 2-page spread
- Full color, concealed spiral bound book with durable laminate cover- can be laid down flat without losing your spot
- Color coded Easy, Moderate and Difficult trails guarantee you'll have fun whatever level of 4-wheeling experience you have
- Symbols indicate what type of vehicles are allowed on each trail- including unlicensed UTVs, ATVs, and dirt bikes