The 80 trails in this book are grouped into six key areas (details below), north of Interstate 70, in the heart of Colorado's most beautiful high country.
- Fort Collins, Walden, Red Feather Lakes, Buckhorn Canyon
- Loveland, Estes Park, Raymond, Longmont
- Boulder, Nederland, Central City, Idaho Springs
- Winter Park, Empire, Grand Lake, Kremmling
- Steamboat Springs, Hahns Peak, Rabbit Ears Pass
- Vail, Glenwood Springs, Yampa, Meeker
Free shipping is available on all Fun Treks Guidebooks!
Fun Treks Northern Colorado Trail Guidebook Features
- 80 Trails, 192 pages
- Each trail description includes a detailed map with GPS coordinates and directions, mileage, reverse mileage, and historical highlights of note along the way- all this in a convenient 2-page spread
- Full color, concealed spiral bound book with durable laminate cover- can be laid down flat without losing your spot
- Color coded Easy, Moderate and Difficult trails guarantee you'll have fun whatever level of 4-wheeling experience you have
- Symbols indicate what type of vehicles are allowed on each trail- including unlicensed UTVs, ATVs, and dirt bikes