Trails in Moab, Utah are grouped into six key areas (details below). Every trail is BLM approved and legal, and has been recently driven and documented using the latest GPS equipment.
- Northwest Moab, Arches National Park
- Central Moab
- East Moab, Manti-La Sal National Forest
- South Moab, Canyonlands National Park
- The Maze District Canyons National Park
- San Rafael Swell
Free shipping is available on all Fun Treks Guidebooks!
Fun Treks Moab UT Trail Guidebook Features
- 80 Trails (25 of which are new in this edition), including Jeep Safari trails like Cameo Cliffs, the Pickle, Where Eagles Dare and Rusty Nail
- Each trail description includes a detailed map with GPS coordinates and directions, mileage, reverse mileage, and historical highlights of note along the way- all this in a convenient 2-page spread
- Full color photographs throughout show scenery and warn of trouble spots along with tips and advice from local experts to help you navigate through
- Concealed spiral bound book with durable laminate cover- can be laid down flat without losing your spot
- Color coded Easy, Moderate and Difficult trails guarantee you'll have fun whatever level of 4-wheeling experience you have
- Symbols indicate what type of vehicles are allowed on each trail- including unlicensed UTVs, ATVs, and dirt bikes