Colorado trails are grouped into seven key areas (details below), south of Interstate 70 and west of Interstate 25, in the heart of Colorado's beautiful high country southwest of Denver.
- Ouray, Silverton, Lake City, Telluride
- Crested Butte, Aspen, Marble, Gunnison
- Buena Vista, Salida, Bonanza, Sargents
- Vail, Leadville, Fairplay
- Idaho Springs, Bailey, Breckenridge, Montezuma
- Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Pikes Peak Region
- Sangre De Cristo Mountains, Great Sand Dunes National Park
Free shipping is available on all Fun Treks Guidebooks!
Fun Treks Colorado Trail Guidebook Features
- 100 Trails (27 of which are new in this edition)
- Each trail description includes a detailed map with GPS coordinates and directions, mileage, reverse mileage, and historical highlights of note along the way- all this in a convenient 2-page spread
- Full color, concealed spiral bound book with durable laminate cover- can be laid down flat without losing your spot
- Color coded Easy, Moderate and Difficult trails guarantee you'll have fun whatever level of 4-wheeling experience you have
- Symbols indicate what type of vehicles are allowed on each trail- including unlicensed UTVs, ATVs, and dirt bikes