Arizona trails include desert and mountain areas, many that are close to Phoenix, Tucson and Flagstaff. This second edition guidebook also features more trails around Sedona, Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley and El Camino del Diablo.
All Fun Treks trail guidebooks are now eligible for Free Shipping to US addresses!
Fun Treks Arizona Backroads Guidebook Features
- 100 Trails (43 of which are new in this edition)
- Each trail description includes a detailed map with GPS coordinates and directions, mileage, reverse mileage, and historical highlights of note along the way- all this in a convenient 2-page spread
- Full color, concealed spiral bound book with durable laminate cover- can be laid down flat without losing your spot
- Color coded Easy, Moderate and Difficult trails guarantee you'll have fun whatever level of 4-wheeling experience you have
- Symbols indicate what type of vehicles are allowed on each trail- including unlicensed UTVs, ATVs, and dirt bikes