Connect an enclosed ground-level Annex Room directly to your Skycamp to make a massive, 2-story living space. This option is ideal for large families or camping groups, and the Annex Room solves the "I want a roof top tent but my dog doesn't climb ladders" problem masterfully.
Simple set up
- Attaches directly to main entrance of Skycamp
- 2 adjustable height (up to 5.9ft) 19mm diameter aluminum 6063 poles
- Thoughtful design
- 3 large doors that can be converted into canopies
- Mesh screen and solid fabric coverings for all doors
- Quality materials
- Waterproof fabric polyester 210D* with 3000mm polyurethane coating
- Flame resistant coating
- NOTE: Skycamp Annex Room cannot be used simultaneously with Skycamp Awning (they both attach to the Skycamp in the same way, so you can only use one at a time)
*210D refers to the thickness/strength of the fabric. Typical tents are around 75-150D, and lightweight tents can be 15-40D. This annex room clocks in at 210D indicating a thick, durable material. 3000mm is the hydrostatic pressure rating, or how tall of a vertical column of water the material will withstand without leaking. A typical rainfly on a tent will be about 1000mm. Again, iKamper goes above and beyond typical for a long-lasting, quality product.