The Pioneer Roller is designed to be fitted to the rear of a Pioneer Platform (or Pioneer Elevation) rack system. The roller runs nearly the full width of the platform and provides assistance in loading long cargo such as ladders, sheets of timber, surf boards, kayaks, and more. The roller can be fit to new trays or retro-fit to older trays.
PLEASE NOTE: This kit is NOT suitable for Pioneer Trays. Please reach out if you have any questions on what part to order for compatibility with your rack system! We offer installation services on all roof racks and accessories that we carry.
Free shipping is now available on Rhino Rack Pioneer Rollers!
Rhino-Rack Pioneer Roller Dimensions & Features
- Dimensions: 42"; 48"; or 50" long (select model appropriate for your Pioneer Platform (or Pioneer Elevation)
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Easier to slide your load on and off the Pioneer Platform (or Pioneer Elevation)
- Load kayaks or SUPs with easy
- Simple to fit and easy to use
- Comes with 1x Pioneer Roller with outer sleeve, attachment brackets and hardware
- Made from Alloy and Mild Steel