RHINO ADVENTURE GEAR Power Station for Camp King Outback Canopy Camper
More Power Ports for your Outback Canopy Camper
Looking to add power accessories to your Outback Series Canopy Camper? This power station allows you to add 3 Panel Mount ports to your canopy camper in a clean accessible location.
Made from 1/8th" Aluminum, the Power Station bolts to the rear most pillar of the Camp King Outback, at a 45 degree angle. This allows you to access the power ports from both the rear door and side door of the camper.
USBs, Cigarette plugs, volt meters, rocker switches, and more. tons of different panel mount accessories are available and allow you to do more with your 12 volt system. Run a 12v heater blanket, switch your canopy lighting, charge up devices, or run a 12v fan inside your canopy on those warmer days.
Camp King Outback Series Power Station Features
- Contains 3 holes designed to fit individual 1-1/8" Panel Mount modules, (Fits Panel mounts up to 2.25" in depth).
- Universal fit means it can be mounted to either the driver or passenger rear corners of the Camp King Industries Canopy Camper.
- You can choose the height it is mounted at to fit your needs and use. On our shop Jeep build, we mounted it at the top of the pillar, so that it is accessible while standing inside the camper.
- Measures 6 inches tall and 3.25 inches wide, with 2.25 inches of depth for Panel Mount Modules.
- Bolts into two rivnuts that are installed to a structural tube inside the camper.
- Kit includes the Power Station plate, two rivnuts, and corresponding bolts and washers.