BAJA DESIGNS Squadron Sport Off Road LED Light (Single, Pair)
The Squadron Sport LED light is hands down the best price-conscious LED on the market today. Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron Pro, with a matte black housing as opposed to the gloss black housing of the Squadron Pro, the application for the Sport differs slightly: the Squadron Sport utilizes 4 Cree LEDs producing an impressive 3,150 lumens at 26 watts making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Squadron Sport LED Light
** Wiring Harness is NOT included **
Baja Designs Squadron Sport Off Road LED Light Features
Squadron Sport Off Road LED Light Key Features
- Compact and affordable- a budget-friendly 3,150 Lumens that is easy to mount almost anywhere due to compact 3" size
- Optional Flush Mount Housing
- Available with Black or White Bezel
- Unique Angled Mounting Option for Work/Scene Light
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Baja Designs Squadron Sport Off Road LED Light Dimensions & Specifications
NOTE: For additional technical details on this product including a wiring diagram, uService instructions to swap out lenses/patterns, a mounting hardware diagram and detailed warranty information, please see the Baja Designs Squadron Sport Data Sheet.
Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
Standard Housing: 3.31" H x 3.07" W x 2.76" D
Round Housing: 3.52" H x 3.48" W x 2.76" D
Weight: 12 ounces
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Standards of Compliance:
MIL-STD-810G Certified - (Low Temperature Test, High Temperature, Temperature & Humidity, Thermal Shock Cycling, Dust, Random Vibration, Mechanical Shock, Low Pressure, & Drip Box Water)
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69k Certified – (Submersible to 9ft)
IK10 Compliant – (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Salt Spray Certified
Squadron Sport LED Light Wiring Requirements & Installation
PLEASE NOTE: all Baja Designs lighting products need to be wired in to 12V power. Installation of a wiring harness and/or accessories not included with purchase of the light will likely be required.
To discuss wiring options and get set up with a package that includes an appropriate wiring harness; or to request installation assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We also offer & install sPOD switch controllers if you want a clean solution to integrate all your 12V accessories.
Baja Designs Squadron Sport Light Patterns
With Baja Designs uService design, you are able to swap out the front lens of your LED for a new lens. This means you can easily change the color and light pattern of your Squadron Sport if you later change your mind about what lighting zone you prefer, or if you scratch up the original lens. Replacement lens kits come with a new lens for the light pattern of your choosing, and a fresh O-ring.
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Cornering (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance. (Lighting Zone 3)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Wide Cornering: Baja Designs was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Cornering pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. *This pattern is similar to a flood light and is not suitable for driving.*