Baja Designs LP9 Pro Forward Projecting LED Off Road Light Features
LP9 Pro LED Light
** Wiring Harness is NOT included **
Baja Designs LP9 Pro Key Features
- Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) channels air through the housing to the heat sinks in the back, allowing the LEDs to run cooler and improving performance
- Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) gives a wide 200° spread of foreground lighting and pairs well with the forward projecting LEDs for the ultimate combination of distance and periphery lighting.
- Amber Backlight
- High Beam/Low Beam option
- 11,025 Forward Projecting Lumens + 2,280 IPT lumens
Baja Designs Features:
Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Baja Designs LP9 Video
Video Credit: Baja Designs
LP9 Pro Forward Projecting LED Dimensions & Specifications
NOTE: For additional technical details on this product including a wiring diagram, uService instructions to swap out lenses/patterns, a mounting hardware diagram and detailed warranty information, please see the Baja Designs LP9 Data Sheet.
Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
Dimensions: 8.1" H x 8.0" W x 3.3" D
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
Standards of Compliance:
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Salt Spray Certified
LP9 Pro Wiring Requirements & Installation
PLEASE NOTE: all Baja Designs lighting products need to be wired in to 12V power. Installation of a wiring harness and/or accessories not included with purchase of the light will likely be required.
To discuss wiring options and get set up with a package that includes an appropriate wiring harness; or to request installation assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We also offer & install sPOD switch controllers if you want a clean solution to integrate all your 12V accessories.
Baja Designs LP9 Pro Light Patterns
With Baja Designs uService design, you are able to swap out the front lens of your LED for a new lens. This means you can easily change the color and light pattern of your LP9 Pro if you later change your mind about what lighting zone you prefer, or if you scratch up the original lens. Replacement lens kits come with a new lens for the light pattern of your choosing, and a fresh O-ring.
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Cornering (42°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)