MERLIN SOLAR MPPT Solar Charge Controller (15A)
Solar charge controllers dynamically modulate the power output from solar panels to appropriately charge the connected battery. MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) solar charge controllers are 'smart' electronic DC-DC adaptors that optimize amp delivery from the solar panels to the connected battery.
We strongly recommend that you carefully review the Technical Specifications chart below, and have a thorough understanding of how this Merlin MPPT charge controller will interact with the other components of your solar set up.
Merlin Solar MPPT 15A Solar Charge Controller Features
- 15A Max Current
- High quality components
- Flexible working environment temperature range (-40C to +60C)
- Compatible with lead-acid battery, lithium battery, and many others
- Lithium battery self-activating and low temperature protection function
- Maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Extensive electronic protection
- RS485 waterproof interface can provide power supply
- Connecting the IOT (Internet of Things) module
- IP68 waterproof degree
- Aluminum housing for better cooling