iKAMPER Skycamp 3.0 Mini Roof Top Tent (2-Person RTT)
*** FREE Warehouse Pick Up! If you plan to do a warehouse pick up at our San Marcos or Fremont locations, please let us know in the comments section during check out and we will refund you the shipping charge separately***
***iKamper 3.0 Roof Top Tents are shipped to your nearest freight terminal or commercial receiving location (continental US states only).***
Want to see the new 3.0 Skycamp in person, come visit our San Marcos or Fremont showroom. We have the new iKamper 3.0 on display. Swing in M-F 9:30am to 4:30pm or Reach out to set up a time to swing in!
Just when you thought the Skycamp couldn't get any better..... iKamper rolls out the 3.0 Skycamp Roof Top Tents! The iKamper Skycamp 3.0 Mini include a host of updates to their premium quality, expanding footprint hard shell roof top tents.
iKamper Roof Top Tents are shipped to your nearest freight terminal or commercial receiving location (continental US states only).
New Features iKamper introduced in Skycamp 3.0 Mini RTT
- Exterior Design and Fabric Changes Colors are now Dark Gray and Black with PFC-FREE Processed, Black Pigmented and UV Coated 75D RIPSTOP Rainfly
- Interior Design and Color Changes The world map graphic and mattress cover are also now dark gray
- Hardshell Lock Improvements Easier, quicker, and more secure locking method for closed tent. Locking latches now have hooks on the side of the hardshell in lieu of the bottom of the tent. This makes closing the tent much easier when mounted to flat rack systems like the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform or the Front Runner Slim Line II. 3.0 latches also offer adjustability. We love these latch upgrades here at Rhino Adventure Gear!
- Mattress Updates Innovative 9-zone mattress (5.5 cm thick) with an integrated insulating pad. (Mattress terminology check: "9-zone mattresses" provide various levels of support to different areas of the body for maximum comfort)
- Windows Can be converted from roll-up to quick-opening system using straps inside the tent
- Tension Pole Brackets Entrance Tension Pole Brackets are improved for higher durability and detachability of HC ladder. Side Tension Pole Brackets are improved for easier installation and higher durability.
- Screw Cover Caps are included to prevent wear and tear to rainfly and inner tent.
- Tension Pole Pocket Tension Pole Pocket is attached on the entrance to keep the poles in place when not in use.
- Mounting Brackets 3.0 Enable installation on wider range of cross bar widths. Using the wrench provided, the user can reach the brackets from the side of the roof for installation.
- Badge Update iKamper logo on the front of the tent is now a matte metal texture
- Improved Anchor Point for Elastic Band used to keep rainfly taught
- Two new passthrough rubber grommets to easily run electrical wires in and out of the tent (1 passthrough located on foldout extension floor panel, rear side of tent. 1 passthrough located on driver's side rear of main floor panel)
- All zippers are upgraded to YKK zippers, which have higher quality and durability.
- Updated Accessory Rail Track to mount accessories under extension panel
iKamper Skycamp Mini Signature Features
- Set up & pack up in less than a minute!
- Expanding fold-out floor design enables maximum sleeping space packed into minimal roof top footprint
- Ladder rungs are level to the ground when the ladder is extended to its proper 30° angle, making it more comfortable and safer to climb up, even without shoes on.
- Leave your sleeping gear inside the tent. It's always ready right where you need it! Simply push your pillows and sleep set up toward the hinge side of the tent before closing the expandable floor.
- Triple layer windows including clear vinyl, mesh screen, and a polyester outer layer that can be extended using the provided poles to make canopy windows. Instantly convert your windows to suit the light and weather conditions at hand.
- A World Map graphic on the fabric inside the roof of the tent.
- Waterproof zippers and fabric that has withstood extensive wind tunnel and water testing.
Poly-Cotton Canvas Fabric is breathable (reduced condensation) and insulates very well. You won’t get as hot on a warm days nor as cold when it is chilly.
- Compatible with optional accessories including SolarHawk solar panel, awnings, storage solutions, and annex rooms
- Skyview Window: fall asleep looking up at the stars. Or zip closed a canvas panel if the moonlight disturbs you!
iKamper Skycamp Mini v3.0 Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (Closed): 55.1 x 57.5 x 13.0"
- Dimensions (Open): 101.6 x 101.2 x 48.0"
- Mattress Dimensions: 51.2 x 82.7 x 2.17"
- Mattress Thickness: 2.17"
- Weight: 127.9 lb (58 kg)
- Weight Capacity: 900 lbs
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 people
- Warranty: 2 years / 3 years extended
Why shop for an iKamper Skycamp 3.0 Mini Roof Top Tent from a local off-road adventure gear outfitter?
Rhino Adventure Gear is proud to have been the first official US-based distributor of iKamper Roof Top Tents. We continue to offer premiere customer service and invite you to take advantage of the following benefits of purchasing your Skycamp 3.0 Mini Roof Top Tent from a local California company.
- Come to our San Diego and San Francisco Bay Area Showrooms and see the iKamper 3.0 Roof Top Tents 'in the flesh'. Kick the tires. Feel the fabric. Climb the ladder! Bring your whole family along and see how you'll fit.
- Learn how to open and close the Skycamp properly- try it for yourself! We'll make sure you know all the tips to use your Roof Top Tent safely and effectively.
- We are a local, family owned US-based business. We're easy to get a hold of and happy to speak with you and address any questions you may have about roof top tents, roof racks and more.
- We've personally installed hundreds of roof top tents in our California shops and can properly fit your new iKamper Roof Top Tent to your vehicle.
- We are authorized Rhino-Rack and Front Runner distributors as well. We have many roof rack options available and will give you our frank, professional advice to insure a safe installation.
iKamper Roof Top Tent Installation Options
Many customers choose to pick-up their Roof Top Tents at our San Diego or San Francisco Bay Area Showrooms and take advantage of our installation services. Just bring your vehicle equipped with an appropriate roof rack and we will mount your new iKamper 3.0 for you! We also sell and install roof racks suitable for off road travel with a roof top tent. Please get in touch to discuss rack systems and installation services tailored to your needs!
Choose from two Shell material options for your iKamper Skycamp 3.0 Roof Top Tent:
Standard Fiberglass Shell (Glossy Black)
- Strong, light weight, high-gloss, and aerodynamic- fiberglass has been the go-to shell material for hard shell roof top tents for decades
- The fiberglass shell of the Skycamp 3.0 is constructed of dual layers of fiber-reinforced plastic, with a thin layer of air trapped between the double layers of the shell. The double-wall shell design offers superior insulation, which reduces condensation and keeps your tent more comfortable
- Each shell is hand inspected for flaws before shipping
Line-x Coated Fiberglass Shell (Rocky Black)
- Line-x is a durable, long-lasting, spray-on protective coating that is often used for bed-liners of trucks and utility vehicles.
- Provides matte black finish
- Helps protect your Skycamp 3.0 Roof Top Tent from scratches and impact damage during off-road driving through overhead brush.
- Line-x provides UV-protection insuring that the fiberglass shell is protected from long term exposure to possibly harmful UV-rays.