FRONT RUNNER Volkswagen T-Cross (2019-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit
More cargo and gear carrying space means more adventure! Clear up interior space so you can bring your friends, families, and pets by securing all your adventure gear on the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
SpecificationsKRVT013T - Volkswagen T-Cross (2019-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit - by Front Runner
2x GOFR001 - Rail Foot Base (Pair)2x GOFR013 - Flush Rail Outer Grips / No. 42x GOFR035 - Flush Rail Inner Grips / F1x RRSTA07 - SLII Tray - 1165mm(W)X1358mm(L)
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminiumHigh strength steelApproximate Installed Weight: 46.54kg (102.6lbs) The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.Shipping Dimensions:Width: 455mm (18'')Length: 1725mm (68'')Height: 160mm (6'')Shipping Weight:Weight: 23kg (51lbs)
FRONT RUNNER Volkswagen T-Cross (2019-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit Features
- This 1358mm/53.5'' long full-size, Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 4 Rail Grip Feet to mount the Slimline II Tray to the roof rails of your Volkswagen T-Cross.
- This system installs easily with off-road tough feet that grip onto the existing factory/OEM roof rails.
- No drilling required.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- NOTE: Your vehicle must be equipped with the factory/OEM roof rails in order to use this rack kit.
- This rack kit can be removed leaving your vehicle’s roof and roof rails in their original condition.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty* Factory Rail Rack Kits are designed as a ''light duty'' cargo solution.
- Please refer to your vehicles owner manual for manufacturers recommended load rating and do not exceed these limits.
- For optimal load carrying capacity, we recommend that there is no cargo overhang (excludes sports gear) and all weight is distributed evenly across the rack.
- Factory Rail Rack Kits are not suited for extreme off-road conditions and therefore you should consider a different Front Runner mounting solution if this is your intended purpose.
- Please contact us for advice on specific mounting solutions for your vehicle and use.