FRONT RUNNER Subaru Outback Wilderness (2022-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit
You don’t need a permanent roof rack installation to unlock your next adventure. The Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit for the 2022-Current Subaru Outback Wilderness installs onto your factory rails, drill-free, with off-road tough feet. You can enjoy the utility of Front Runner rack accessories, while maintaining the ability to remove the rack at any time.
SpecificationsKRSO004T - Subaru Outback Wilderness (2022-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit - by Front Runner
3x GOFR001 - Rail Foot Base (Pair)3x GORR053 - Raised Rail Outer Grips / No. 43x GORR070 - Raised Rail Inner Grips / A2x RRAC904 - Plastic Spacer for Rail Foot Base / 10mm (Pair)1x RRSTA08 - SLII Tray - 1165mm(W)X1560mm(L)
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminiumHigh strength steelApproximate Installed Weight: 26.64kg (58.73lbs) The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.Shipping Dimensions:Width: 440mm (17'')Length: 1730mm (68'')Height: 160mm (6'')Shipping Weight:Weight: 28kg (62lbs)
FRONT RUNNER Subaru Outback Wilderness (2022-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit Features
- This 1560mm/61.4'' long, full-size, Slimline II Cargo Roof Rack Kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 6 Grab-On Feet to mount the Slimline II Tray to the roof rails of your 2022-Current Subaru Outback Wilderness.
- This system installs easily with feet that grab on to the existing factory/OEM roof rails.
- No drilling required.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- Rack kit can be removed temporarily so you can continue to use your OEM rails.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Factory Rail Rack Kits are designed as a ''light duty'' cargo solution.
- Please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for manufacturer’s recommended load rating.
- For optimal load-carrying capacity, we recommend that weight is evenly distributed across the rack, and that there is no cargo overhang (excluding sports gear).
- Factory Rail Rack Kits are not suited for extreme off-road conditions.
- Please consider a different Front Runner rack solution for that purpose.
- Please contact us for advice on mounting solutions for your specific vehicle and usage.
- NOTE: Fitment to other 2020 Outback models require the Subaru Wilderness factory kit/rails to be fitted.