FRONT RUNNER Peugeot Boxer (L2H2/136in WB/High Roof) (2014-Current) Slimpro Van Rack Kit
Unlock your van’s storage potential with this highly versatile, rugged roof rack kit for Peugeot Boxer vans. Long distance van-life mission, weekend trip or hauling equipment such as ladders and pipes, the low profile rack is designed to support large loads. It features an adjustable slat system to accommodate just about any type of roof-mounted equipment such as air conditioning units, skylights and air vents. The rack's expansive load-carrying area was designed to carry gear and mount Front Runner accessories in a huge range of configurations.
SpecificationsKVPB003T - Peugeot Boxer (L2H2/136'' WB/High Roof) (2014-Current) Slimpro Van Rack Kit - by Front Runner
3x FAVF002 - FPCR Foot Set - by Front Runner1x RRAC207 - Van Rack Joiner Kit2x RRAC208 - Van Rack Side Profile End Caps4x RRNS1475 - Narrow Slat / 1475mm (Pair)1x SPVT002 - Van Rack Side Profile / 1358mm1x SPVT003 - Van Rack Side Profile / 1560mm1x WDST013 - Wind Deflector Van Rack 30mm Lip
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminiumHigh strength steelAssembled Rack Kit Dimensions:2974mm (117.1'') L x 1565mm (61.6'') W x 127mm (5'') H Approximate Installed Weight: 31.49kg (69.42lbs) Peugeot Boxer Van Rack Kit heights are adjustable from 80mm (Z bracket inverted) to 130mm (Z bracket standard mounting) all measurements are taken from bottom of roof ditch to top of the rack slat. The slat T slots and side profiles take standard M8 hex bolts top and bottom. Shipping Dimensions:Width: 300mm (12'')Length: 1805mm (71'')Height: 195mm (8'')Shipping Weight:Weight: 37.35kg (82lbs)
FRONT RUNNER Peugeot Boxer (L2H2/136in WB/High Roof) (2014-Current) Slimpro Van Rack Kit Features
- Compatible with Peugeot Boxer (L2H2/136'' WB) (2014-Current) High roof vans with a vehicle length of 5413mm / 213.1''.
- Load-carrying area: 2974mm (117.1'') x 1565mm (61.6'').
- Six (6) Mounting Feet secure into van's existing factory mounting points.
- Included Slat Bracket can be inverted for a lower profile at 85mm (3.4'') height, or left in standard configuration at 127mm (5'').
- Compatible with most Front Runner accessories.
- Slats can be configured to any spacing to accommodate roof AC, vents, or any other accessories.
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware are included.
- No drilling or modification required.
- All Front Runner racks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.*