How often have you set up your campsite, unrolled the awning, and discovered that the shade you had mid morning, is gone mid afternoon? Thats why Front Runner created the movable awning arm. It swings out, holding the awning, giving more precise control over blocking the sun.
Movable awning armInstallation hardware
Black powder-coated steel
1234mm (48.6'') L x 356mm (14'') W x 120mm (4.7'') H Weight:11.26kg (24.8lbs)
FRONT RUNNER Movable Awning Arm Features
- This Front Runner Slimline II Rack accessory allows you to move a Front Runner Easy-Out Awning as the sun changes position -- providing the maximum amount of shade at all times during the day.
- The arm can be fitted to either the left or right rear corner of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.* Compatible with the 1.4m, 2m, or 2.5m sized Front Runner Easy-Out Awnings.
- The awning can be positioned and opened at any angle between the side and the rear of the vehicle and secured using supplied guy-lines.
- The movable arm has two (2) locking pins to allow securing the arm in windy weather to either the side of the vehicle to the rear.
- Easy-Out Awnings mount directly to the arm.
- Compatible with other retractable awnings brands, but drilling may be required to mount the awning track.
- Supports awnings up to 12kg (26.5lbs).
- *NOTE: This awning arm only works on racks 1358mm (53.5'') L x 1255mm (49.4'') W and larger.
- It will not work when Expedition Rails are installed in the same location as the Moveable Awning Arm.