FRONT RUNNER GWM P Series (2020-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit
Haul more in your GWM P Series with this full-size, tough-as-nails rack kit, which frees up your precious load bed cargo space.
SpecificationsKRGP002T - GWM P Series (2020-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit - by Front Runner
3x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg / Tall (Pair)1x RRSTM07 - SLII Tray - 1475mm(W)X1358mm(L)1x TRBU002 - Pick-Up Load Bed Tracks / 1200mm(L)
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminiumHigh strength steelApproximate Installed Weight: 66.2kg (145.95lbs) The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2'') to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.Shipping Dimensions:Width: 440mm (17'')Length: 1730mm (68'')Height: 280mm (11'')Shipping Weight:Weight: 33.2kg (73lbs)
FRONT RUNNER GWM P Series (2020-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit Features
- This kit creates a full-size rack that sits above your GWM P Series load bed.
- This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1475mm x 1358mm), 2 Tracks, and 6 Universal Load Bed Legs that fit into the Tracks.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty* Drilling may be required to mount the track to the bed of your truck.
- See the track and leg installation instructions in the INSTALL tab for further details.