FRONT RUNNER Ford F150 Raptor 5.5' (2009-Current) Triple Load Bar Kit
Guarantee all your gear arrives safely without compromising precious cargo space in your Ford F150 Raptor 5.5' with these three low-profile, corrosion-free aluminum Load Bars.
SpecificationsKRFF025 - Ford F150 Raptor 5.5 (2009-Current) Triple Load Bar Kit - by Front Runner
3x LASS028 - Pick-Up Roll Top Leg Mount1x LBSK019 - Roof Load Bar Set 1575mm(W)1x RRAC939 - Pickup Load Bed Bolt Kit / 30mm1x TRBU003 - Pick-Up Load Bed Tracks / 1400mm(L)
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium Approximate Installed Weight: 16.46kg (36.29lbs) The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8'') to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8'') to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8'') to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof. Shipping Dimensions: Width: 1685mm (66'') Length: 165mm (6'') Height: 355mm (14'') Shipping Weight: Weight: 16.4kg (36lbs)
FRONT RUNNER Ford F150 Raptor 5.5' (2009-Current) Triple Load Bar Kit Features
- A set of Pickup Bed Load Bars used to transport gear over the bed of your Ford F150 Raptor 5.5'.
- This low profile solution includes 6 Pickup Roll Top Leg Mounts, 3 1575mm Load Bars, 1 set of Load Bed Tracks and fitting instructions.
- The Load Bars are mounted via Pickup Roll Top Load Mounts that bolt directly onto a set of Load Bed Tracks.
- Allows for gear to be mounted above the pickup’s load bed.
- The load bed retains its load-carrying ability, while the drop down door functions as usual.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion-free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- Made from steel and a durable, weather-resistant black powder coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- Note: If your Roll Top extrusion has a 6mm (0.24'') to 7mm (0.28'') slot opening, you may need Toyota 4Runner (5th Gen) No Drill Installation Kit - by Front Runner for installation.