FRONT RUNNER Expedition Rail Kit - Sides - for 1762mm (L) Rack
Effortlessly convert a Slimline II Roof Rack into an expedition style rack with this siderail kit. Includes all hardware and components needed to fit siderails to any9 slat-long Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
6x Tubular rails2x Cast LH drop downs2x Cast RH drop downs4x Mid-joints with C-clipsInstallation hardware
Black powder-coated stainless steelBlack powder-coated die cast aluminium
1642mm (64.6)L x 20mm (0.8) W x 62mm (2.4) H This is one side only (LH RH same dimensions) Weight:2.9kg (6.4lbs)
FRONT RUNNER Expedition Rail Kit - Sides - for 1762mm (L) Rack Features
- Add expedition style side rails to the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack at any time.
- This side rail kit allows the front and back of the rack to remain open for loading larger items onto the Slimline II Roof Rack (eg.
- Canoe/Kayak, Surf Board, Lumber) or for mounting certain accessories at the edge of the rack, like the Front Runner Double Jerry Can Holder.
- Please Note: This kit only works with 9 Slat-long Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- Install in minutes.
- No drilling required.
- Adds extra cargo support.
- Attractive, low profile design.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Powder coated with the same durable, weather resistant finish as the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant, high-density aluminum components.
- The Expedition Rails add 61mm / 2.4 to the height of the roof rack.
- The modular bolt on design allows you to remove rail components whenever needed, ie.
- to mount a roof top tent off the side.