In the 50+ years of roof top tent history, the sleeping area of hard shell RTTs was limited to the surface area of the car roof. Now, iKamper presents Skycamp, the world’s largest expandable hard shell roof top tent.
**PLEASE NOTE** Roof top tents will be shipped to your nearest local freight terminal- residential shipping service is available for an additional fee.
iKamper Skycamp Features:
- Comfort and convenience for 2 adults & 2 children, or 3 adults
- Closed footprint: 54.3 x 85.8 x 12.5”
- Open footprint: 82.6 x 85.8 x 43.3”
- Mattress is 82.6 x 74.8" (FYI a king mattress is 76 x 80")
- Long ladder: accommodates vehicles with roof-racks up to 90" from the ground
- Set up & pack up in less than 1 minute
- Waterproof zippers are ready to handle the elements
- You can even leave your sleeping bags and pillows inside the Skycamp- just keep them on the hinge side so the expandable floor can fold up properly!
- Design, development, and manufacturing certified to international standards for quality (ISO 9001) and environmental management (ISO 14001).
- Skyview Window: fall asleep looking up at the stars
- Or zip closed a canvas panel if the moonlight disturbs you!
- iKamper will replace any defective parts for the first 2 years free of charge
- After this 2 year period (for an additional 3 years), any replacement parts will be sold at the minimal cost- the cost of production.
Two Skycamp Roof Top Tent Fabrics to choose from:
Poly-Cotton Canvas (FR)
- The Poly-Cotton canvas tent is fire retardant (FR) treated to meet CA requirements
- 30gsm Super Density Poly Cotton Canvas
- Water Resistant
- Long Lasting
- iKamper Poly-Cotton canvas is breathable (less chance of condensation) and insulates very well. You won’t get as hot on a warm day, nor as cold when it is chilly. It is heavier than the Poly 210D, but due to its weight and insulation properties, it is quieter if there’s a breeze. This fabric can also last longer and is more resistant to harmful UV rays. Poly-Cotton canvas is waterproof, but care should be taken to dry out the material before closing the Skycamp to avoid mildew.
- 3,000mm Polyurethane (PU) Waterproof Coating
- Flame Resistant
- Sealed seams
- The iKamper Poly 210D material is quick to dry out and requires little maintenance. It is more resistant to rips and mildew than poly-cotton canvas, but it is not as good an insulator- so it can get hotter when it is warm, and chilly when it gets cold.