RLD Design GhostAwn 360 Awning Design Features
- Fast and easy set-up (see video below). Just walk it out and tighten a few straps.
- Built-in guy lines are conveniently pre-attached to awning arms and can be quickly anchored to the ground using included stakes for use when wind conditions exceed 15 mph.
- Included stakes are engineered with extension springs that apply resistance on the guy wire and reduce the impact of sudden wind gusts.
- Awning frame and arms are built using reinforced all-aluminum construction, resulting in an impressively lightweight (70 lb) product considering its massive size.
- Awning fabric is high-tech, heavy-duty, waterproof aluminized polyester which reflects radiant thermal energy and is UV-resistant, keeping it cooler under the awning, even in harsh sun.
- Vaulted ceiling provides increased overhead space under the awning, making it feel even more spacious and preventing precipitation from pooling overhead.
- Free-standing design means complete flexibility under the awning, no need to maneuver around vertical support legs or worry about adjusting poles to accommodate rocks or uneven terrain.
- The GhostAwn 360 Awning can be mounted on the RLD Platform Rack, Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform, and other platform racks (may require modifications) and can be fitted to either side of the vehicle. Awning can be deployed at the same time as a roof top tent, with ladder access on the side opposite of frame mounting location.
RLD Design GhostAwn 360 Awning Specifications
Weight: 68 lbs
Dimensions: 96" x 9" x 10"
Fitment: Left or Right Side Mount
Rack Compatibility: RLD Design Platform Rack, Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform, FrontRunner Slimline Platform (other racks may be compatible, please inquire). Fitment may require slight customization.
RLD Design GhostAwn 360 Awning Deployment and Features Videos
Video Credit: Adventure Ready