Baja Designs XL80 Off Road LED Light Features
Baja Designs XL80 Off Road LED Light Key Features
- Cree XHP50 LEDs - 9,500 Lumens Utilizing 4x Cree XHP50 LEDs
- Optional 20% Dimming Capability - a thermal management microprocessor enables a dimming capability if a secondary on/off switch is wired in.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
uService® - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView® - All The Light, Right Where You Need It
MoistureBlock™ - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive® - Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Baja Designs XL80 Off Road LED Light Dimensions & Specifications
NOTE: For additional technical details on this product including a wiring diagram, uService instructions to swap out lenses/patterns, a mounting hardware diagram and detailed warranty information, please see the Baja Designs XL80 Data Sheet.
Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4x Cree XHP50 LEDs
Candela: 213,605 (CD)
Weight: 2.45 lbs
Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
Standard Housing: 4.88” H x 4.43” W x 3.65” D
Round Housing: 5.25" H x 5.17" W x 3.65" D
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodize & Powder Coat
Bezel: Hard Anodize
Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Standards of Compliance:
MIL-STD-810G Certified - (Low Temperature Test, High Temperature, Temperature & Humidity, Thermal Shock Cycling, Dust, Random Vibration, Mechanical Shock, Low Pressure, & Drip Box Water)
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69k Certified – (Submersible to 9ft)
IK10 Compliant – (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Salt Spray Certified
XL80 LED Light Wiring Requirements & Installation
PLEASE NOTE: all Baja Designs lighting products need to be wired in to 12V power. Installation of a wiring harness and/or accessories not included with purchase of the light will likely be required.
To discuss wiring options and get set up with a package that includes an appropriate wiring harness; or to request installation assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We also offer & install sPOD switch controllers if you want a clean solution to integrate all your 12V accessories.
Baja Designs XL80 Light Patterns
With Baja Designs uService design, you are able to swap out the front lens of your LED for a new lens. This means you can easily change the color and light pattern of your XL80 if you later change your mind about what lighting zone you prefer, or if you scratch up the original lens. Replacement lens kits come with a new lens for the light pattern of your choosing, and a fresh O-ring.
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Cornering (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Wide Cornering: Baja Designs was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Cornering pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)