FRONT RUNNER Slimpro Van Rack Expedition Rails / 3927mm (L) to 4129mm (L)
Upgrade your Front Runner Slimpro Van Roof Rack by adding expedition-style side rails. This side rail kit allows the front and back of the rack to remain open for loading larger items such as kayaks, paddleboards and surfboards. It features the same durable, weather-resistant powder-coated finish as the Slimpro Van Roof Rack and adds extra cargo support without adding too much weight or additional wind resistance.
12x Tubular rails2x Cast LH drop downs2x Cast RH drop downs10x Mid-jointsInstallation hardware
Black powder-coated stainless steelBlack powder-coated die cast aluminium
3782mm (148.9'') L x 20mm (0.8'') W x 62mm (2.4'') HThis is one side only (LH RH same dimensions)Weight:6.59kg (l14.5bs)
FRONT RUNNER Slimpro Van Rack Expedition Rails / 3927mm (L) to 4129mm (L) Features
- Add expedition style side rails to your Front Runner Slimpro Van Roof Rack at any time.
- This side rail kit allows the front and back of the rack to remain open for loading larger gear (eg.
- Canoe/Kayak, Surf Board, Lumber, Ladders) or anything needed for your daily activity.
- Please Note: This kit works with Slimpro Van Racks with a tray length of 3927mm / 154.6'' to 4129mm / 162.6''.
- Install in minutes.
- No drilling required.
- Adds extra cargo support.
- Attractive, low profile design.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Powder coated with the same durable, weather resistant finish as the Slimpro Van Roof Rack.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant, high-density aluminum components.
- The Expedition Rails add 61mm / 2.4” to the height of the roof rack.
- The modular bolt on design allows you to remove rail components whenever needed.