Provides the counter/table space needed to prepare and consume gourmet meals while enjoying wide open spaces. The TK Stove System includes a built in, two burner stove with 40,000 btu/hr of power. This unit is similar to the Trail Kitchens Camp Kitchen with Integrated Stove, but does NOT include the built-in storage spaces, making for an ultra-stowable table/stove combination unit.
Convenient - Set up/break down is simple and fast and under 5 minutes for most people doing it solo. Significantly less time for 2 people setting it up together.
Compact - Integrated table and stove system provide unrivaled space efficiency when packed into a vehicle or stored in your garage.
Stable - Unmatched stability when assembled as a work space. No more flimsy camp tables that shake, rattle and roll when preparing food, balancing a loaded stove, washing dishes or carving that favorite steak.
- Fits directly into standardized drawer systems (eg. Decked, TruckVault, ARB)
- Setting up camp has never been easier. This fully integrated stove and tables set up in less than 5 minutes.
- Comfortable 32" - 34" table height when assembled (for reference - most folding camp tables are 29" tall or shorter).
- Packed with knobs: 28.125” wide x 16.25” deep x 7.25” high
- Packed w/o knobs: 27.375” x 16.25” x 7”
- 10 sq. ft of table space
- 300 lb load capacity for erected table
- Net weight is 31 lbs (includes weight of stove)
- Two 20,000 btu/hr burners are powerful and at the same time easy to modulate. This stove simply simmers better than any other camp stove available. The larger diameter flame spread on the burners provides for even heat distribution across your pan. The 22" wide stove grate easily manages two large pots.
- The leg system is integrated into the space frame for stability and built from 6000 series aircraft grade aluminum tubing . Load capacity for the erected table is a distributed 300 lbs and adjusting for uneven ground is simple and secure.
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures decades of service. An aluminum tubular space frame is wrapped with 3mm aluminum composite panels for a rigid and durable exterior with minimal weight. Includes exterior aluminum corner protection and plastic bottom slide rails.
- No more flimsy camping tables!
- For outdoor use only. Do not use in any enclosed space