The King Charles Camp Kitchen Box is designed as a modern day camping chuck box meant for durability and maximum gear storage. It perfectly fits your 2-burner camp stove and kitchen gear, plus it boasts a handy utensil drawer and organizer. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel, this portable storage space is much lighter than a traditional wooden patrol box and will withstand years of constant use.
**PLEASE NOTE** Due to high demand, there may be up to a 2-week wait for this product. Orders will be fulfilled as received. Feel free to call or email for current product availability.
- Slide out (ball-bearing) utensil drawer with organizer included
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures decades of service
- Compatible with any 23.5" wide x 14.25" deep x 4.5" high or smaller stove (eg. Camp Chef Teton/Everest/Rainier, Coleman Triton)
- Removable shelf for taller stoves or more gear
- Lightweight due to quality aluminum and steel materials
- Exterior Dimensions: 27" L x 16.5" D x 16.625" H.
- Interior Dimensions: 23.75" L x 14.5" D x 14" H.
- 3.125 cubic ft. of storage space. For a more compact version, see The Little Charlie.
- Net weight: 25.5 lbs when empty