sPOD's new Special Edition 8 Circuit Source System with Touchscreen Panel allows you to easily wire 8 circuits of battery powered vehicle accessories to a single easy-to-use programmable Touchscreen Control Module. The 8 Circuit Source System SE is installed under your hood near the fuse box, and the fully programmable Touchscreen Control Module is mounted in your vehicle. All made in the USA.
Need more circuits? Plug-n-play up to 32 circuits by adding additional 8 Circuit Source System SEs!
Want to control your accessories remotely? A bluetooth package is available as an add-on so you can use your smartphone as a secondary touchscreen control module.
The sPOD Source SE + Touchscreen System is now eligible for Free Shipping to US addresses!
PLEASE NOTE: To insure the part number you order is compatible with your vehicle, please reach out to us with information about the make, model and year of your vehicle. Slightly different bracket styles are required for mounting the Source System SE in different vehicles so it is important to let us know your vehicle information. Also prepare to state your preferences for the following options:
- We are now stocking the new touchscreen with short-range bluetooth and a universal articulating mounting bracket included!!
- Inform us if you are running LUX Lighting Systems LED lights. We will include a resistor that is required in order for the lights to function properly.
- If you prefer the older RAM ball/socket mounting system (additional fee), let us know
After contacting us with your vehicle info and preferences for the above options, we will create a custom order for you based on your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch!
sPOD 8 Circuit Source System SE Features
- Solid-state fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled source system utilizing state of the art technology.
- High-power, high-temperature, ultra-reliable components rated to 100 amp capacity for all 8 circuits (30 amps @ 12.5 VDC per circuit)
- No more thinking about what rated fuse to install! The system automatically protects from 1.5 amps to 30 amps with a self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor.
- Integrated Low-voltage Cut-Off (LVCO) technology detects battery charge level and will turn off accessories if you are in danger of killing your battery, so you’ll still be able to start your car. LVCO turns off your accessories at 11.2 VDC. Battery protection feature can be turned off, if you prefer.
- Simple and robust wiring- a single pass-thorough cable can control up to 32 circuits from Source SE Touchscreen Control Module. All wires are wrapped in high-temperature abrasion resistant nylon sleeving
- Switches can linked in groups to easily control different subsets of accessories by programming master switches.
- Each circuit switch can be programed for operation as: dimmable, strobe*, flash*, and momentary. (*Note that strobe and flash features are only available when operating in "Off Road Mode". To comply with laws of the road, strobe and flashing modes are disabled when operating in "On Road Mode". Quickly restore these capabilities with the touch of a single button for "Off Road Mode" when you are safely off road again)
- OEM vehicle-specific installation hardware
- 1 year limited warranty
- Proudly designed, engineered & manufactured in the USA
sPOD Touchscreen Control Module Features
Touchscreen Control Module Specifications
- Touchscreen Control Module Dimensions: 3.75”W x 2.9”H x 0.625″D
- Touchscreen Control Module Housing: protective aluminum billet enclosure with 1" RAM mount ball on backing. Housing is not waterproof.
- Touchscreen Panel Specifications: 3.5" LED backlit TFT LCD display with 320 x 240 screen resolution, 16.7m colors, and 180-degree viewing angle
- Touchscreen Control Module connects to 8 Circuit Source System SE via 10ft Ethernet cable
- Fully programmable via free Bantam app. *Download the sPOD Bantam App at the Apple Store for iPhones and iPads or on Google Play for Android devices
- Multi Source System Selection: One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits (up to four sPOD 8 Circuit Source System SEs)
- Multiple Touchscreens can be wired to control a single Source System SE (if you want touchscreen control modules in multiple locations)
- Touchscreen Panel backlight dimming & auto-off after 30 minutes of inactivity (adjustable in Settings)
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of inactivity or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One-touch off function; one second hold of off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down if touchscreen is unplugged.
- Customize the name or icon displayed for each switch.
- Can be programmed from Settings menu of Touchscreen Panel, or using the Bantam App on a bluetooth-capable smartphone coupled to the integrated short-range bluetooth of the Touchscreen Panel.
Touchscreen Panel Display Information: Main Control Screen
- On/Off button
- Off Road Mode button
- Slider for dimming off road lights
- Custom Programmable Names for each of the 8 Switches
- Voltage (vehicle's battery & alternator voltage)
- Temperature of sPOD Source SE board (shown on screen)
- Setup Menu button