This sPOD System includes an sPOD 8 Circuit Source System SE and the new powerful programmable, bluetooth-enabled, weather resistant HD Push Button Switch Panel. The sPOD 8 Circuit Source SE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle-specific hardware and automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The Source SE is mounted in the engine compartment, and the HD Push Button Switch Panel is mounted in your vehicle. All made in the USA.
Need more circuits? Plug-n-play up to 32 circuits per HD Switch Panel by adding additional 8 Circuit Source System SEs!
The sPOD Source SE + HD Push Button System is now eligible for Free Shipping to US addresses!
PLEASE NOTE: To insure the part number you order is compatible with your vehicle, please reach out to us with information about the make, model and year of your vehicle. Slightly different bracket styles are required for mounting the Source System SE in different vehicles so it is important to let us know your vehicle information. Also prepare to state your preferences for the following options:
- If you need assistance programming the HD Switch Panel, we are happy to help! A bluetooth capable smartphone or tablet is required.
- Inform us if you are running LUX Lighting Systems LED lights. We will include a resistor that is required in order for the lights to function properly.
- If the included HD push button switch panel mounting brackets are sufficient or if you would like us to go over other switch panel mounting options with you.
After contacting us with your vehicle info and preferences for the above options, we will create a custom order for you based on your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch!
sPOD HD Kit Demo Video with 8 Circuit Source SE and HD Switch Panel
Learn how the HD Push Button Switch Panel is programmed using the included bluetooth connectivity and your smart phone with the sPOD HD app!
Video Credit: sPOD
What's Included in the sPOD HD Source SE Kit?
- 8 Circuit Source System SE w/ vehicle-specific mounting bracket and necessary hardware
- Battery Cables
- Inline 50amp auto reset Circuit Breaker
- 10' Ethernet control cable
- Bluetooth enabled HD Push Button Switch Panel w/ mounting bracket (see picture) and necessary hardware (other universal mounting options are available- just let us know!)
- Button Legends (sheet of 72 standard switch reusable labels)
- Installation Instructions
sPOD 8 Circuit Source System SE Features
- Solid-state fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled source system utilizing state of the art technology.
- High-power, high-temperature, ultra-reliable components rated to 100 amp capacity for all 8 circuits (30 amps @ 12.5 VDC per circuit)
- User-friendly terminal block for easy attachment of accessories to Source System.
- No more thinking about what rated fuse to install! The system automatically protects from 1.5 amps to 30 amps with a self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor.
- Integrated Low-voltage Cut-Off (LVCO) technology detects battery charge level and will turn off accessories if you are in danger of killing your battery, so you’ll still be able to start your car. LVCO turns off your accessories at 11.2 VDC. Battery protection feature can be turned off, if you prefer.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
- Simple and robust wiring- a single pass-thorough cable can control up to 32 circuits from Source SE Touchscreen Control Module. All wires are wrapped in high-temperature abrasion resistant nylon sleeving
- Switches can linked in groups to easily control different subsets of accessories by programming master switches.
- Each circuit switch can be programed for operation as: dimmable, strobe*, flash*, and momentary. (*Note that strobe and flash features should only be used during Off Road driving)
- OEM vehicle-specific installation hardware
- 1 year limited warranty
- Proudly designed, engineered & manufactured in the USA
sPOD HD Push Button Switch Panel Features
Encased in a black powder-coated aluminum billet housing
Push button switches are tactile switches encapsulated in silicone with positive touch feedback.
HD Switch Panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
Compact size: 4.9"W x 2.9"H x 0.5"D (smaller than an iPhone).
Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8" long for flat mounting.
Standard universal articulating mount for a multitude of mounting options.
One standard RJ45 jack on back for communication cable between HD Switch Panel and the Source System SE.
HD Switch Panel can be located up to 100 feet from the Source System SE using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
Built in Bluetooth LE allows you to program and control our system with iPhones, iPad, iPad Mini, sPOD HD app. (free download)
Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary, strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other switches).
All 8 switches are backlit.
Adjustable timer to turn backlight off and a simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
Quickly turn backlight off by holding 2 designated buttons.
Backlight color and intensity can be changed to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
Legends can be applied (comes standard with one sheet of 72 legends).
Each switch has 3 dimmable status lights above it: Red (left light) = On; White (center light) = Flash/Strobe active; Blue (right light) = Active visual feedback when button is pushed.
Additional HD smart controller switch panels can be added for different locations.
- One HD smart controller switch panel can be programmed to control up to 32 circuits
HD switch panel can run in conjunction with our SE Touchscreen Panel, Bluetooth and SE 8 Switch panel.