Are you a proud owner of the brand new Rhino Rack Batwing Awning? These LED Lights will magnetically attach to the underside of the Batwing Awning, making your campsite a great evening hang out space.
PLEASE NOTE: This LED Light Kit is NOT a light bar intended to be installed on your vehicle and used while driving. Rather, it is used for ambient campsite lighting (like a lantern) but can be easily affixed to a tent, awning, etc. If you are looking for an LED Light Bar Kit for your vehicle, stay tuned for new product offerings (coming soon)!.
Batwing Awning LED Light Kit Features
- LED lights emit little to no heat, which attracts fewer bugs that traditional camp lights
- Rhino Rack tough construction makes these LED lights waterproof, dustproof and impact resistant
- Ability to easily mount high powered LEDs overhead means no more being blinded by table top lanterns at eye-level
- Can't be knocked over or easily damaged by rambunctious campers or howling winds
- Easy to hook up to 12V dual battery system (Need help getting set up with a dual battery system? Get in touch!)
- 864 Lumens of light, easily adjustable with included dimmer switch
- 5 Year Rhino Rack Warranty
Batwing Awning LED Light Kit Components & Specifications
Batwing Awning LED Light Kit Components:
- 30cm (~12") Magnetic LED Light Bar (2x)
- On/Off and Dimmer Switch (1x)
- 2.5m (8.2ft) Extension Lead (1x)
- 12V, 3m (10ft) Cigarette Lead (1x)
- Velcro Straps to secure Light Bars to non-magnetic materials (6x)
- Rubber Caps to protect unused connection points (2x)
LED Light Bar Specifications:
LED Light Bar Dimensions: 11.8" (L) x 0.4" mm (H) x 0.5" mm (W)
Tri Chip LED Architecture: if damaged in one area, only the 2 adjacent LEDs on the same chip as the damaged one will go out, the rest of the light bar will continue to work.
Materials: LEDs are encased in IP68 ingress protection rated resin for tough waterproof (up to 6 ft), dustproof & impact resistant construction
LED Lifespan & Output: 50,000 hours, 432 Lumens per Light Bar
2x magnets on the back of each LED light bar, located at each end of the bar
Electrical & Lighting Specifications
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Power: 4.3 W
- Current: 0.3A
- Light Output: Pure White
- Emits lighting to a 120 degree angle
- 432 Lumens emitted per LED Light Bar (864 Lumens total for kit). Dimmer switch allows this to be toned down if desired.
Simple installation options for Batwing Awning LED Light Kit
- Use magnets on back of Light Bars to stick onto metal poles or awning arms
- Use included velcro ties to affix Light Bars to non-magnetic poles
- Attach to fabric (like a tent) by placing a washer on the opposite side of the fabric, and pinching the fabric between the metal washer and the magnetic light bar. Be sure to use corrosive-resistant washers to avoid discoloring the fabric in case of moisture.
- See Batwing Awning Light Bar Kit Instructions (LEDKIT3) for details on how to connect electrical components.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! We are happy to assist you!