DCS 12v 110AH Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) Starter Battery
Yep, this one is a game changer - available now!
Finally, a LiFePO4/LFP starter battery that's safely capable of living in your engine bay! You can enjoy all the benefits of a lithium battery and still crank over your engine or run your winch.
A Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4/LFP) Starting battery with 1000 Lithium Cranking Amps, an impressive 100A Max Charge Capacity and a Max Discharge Capacity of 220A. This battery uses 2C LFP Cells for an estimated Cycle Performance of 2500 Cycles @100% Depth of Discharge (DOD).
All DCS Batteries come standard with our custom, proprietary and MIL vibration-tested 200A Battery Management System (BMS) which enables comprehensive real-time monitoring via BLE 4.0 technology of the following: State of Charge (SOC), Time remaining, Battery pack Voltage, Power and Current, MOSFET temperature and Individual Cell Status.
This battery has a 4-year warranty (3 years when installed in the engine bay).
What makes DCS Different?
2. DCS Batteries are built for durability. Developed for Military and Naval applications, our batteries use our own MIL Spec tested BMS and are tested for use in the harsh elements of the Australian Outback and have an Operating Temperature range of -22F to +176F.
3. DCS Batteries have a long life span. A long life span and high durability make DCS batteries cost-effective. The majority of our battery models have a 2500-cycle life span @ 100% Depth of Discharge. Calculated at an average use of 200 cycles/year that comes out to ~12.5 years.
It is very important to note that not all lifespan claims are equal. Each manufacturer use different parameters for testing and many claims are based on theoretical, ideal conditions and do not account for cell chemistry aging (2% per year if used, 3% if unused).
4. DCS Batteries are cost-effective. The only true and accurate way to calculate the cost is to apply the purchase price to the overall lifetime use of the product. The lifetime cost of our 12V 100Ah battery is $0.32/kWh. For comparison, an Odyssey 34-PC1500 AGM battery has a lifetime cost of $1.93/kWh.
5. DCS Batteries are designed and engineered in-house from the ground up. All DCS batteries contain our own custom and proprietary Cell (CMS) and Battery Management System (BMS) that is MIL-STD 810G tested, with active cell balancing and continuous output of 200A.
All DCS Batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems that shows a lot of cool things.
- Cell status showing real-time cell balancing operation
- BMS MOSFET temperature (great info when you are winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard you are pushing the electronics).
- SOC% estimate (using impedance tracking – the App learns the SOC after the first 10 cycles)
- Battery pack voltage and cycle count
- Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
- Connectivity distance up to 10m
- Now there is no need to install battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your fingertips.
- The SOC estimate is accurate on single batteries, the more batteries that are expanded in parallel, the less accurate the SOC becomes.
- This free application provides the perfect tell-tale about the battery packs’ state of health as it ages
- Assists installers & integrators to quickly diagnose any system issues
|Nominal Capacity (1Hr)||110Ah|
|Case Dimensions (L x W x H)||328mm x 171mm x 215mm (12.91" x 6.73" x 8.46")|
|Weight||13.3 Kgs (29.31lbs)|
|Cycling voltage||11.5 ~ 14.6V|
|Charge voltage||14.0 ~ 14.6V|
|Float Voltage||13.5 ~ 13.7V|
|Maximum Charge Current||100A|
|Recommended Charge Current||≤70A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||≤200A for 5mins
|DCS BMS (internal)||DCS active cell management system, over/under voltage, over current charge/discharge, low/high temperature protections|
|Cell Chemistry||DCS 3.2V 5.0 – 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)|
|Cycle Performance||2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD|
|Case||ABS (flame retardant plastic)|
|Operating temp Range||-30 to +110 degrees C (-22 to + 230 degrees F)|
|Terminals||Top Mount M8 Stainless steel / Copper|
|Parallel Connections Only||YES|
|Warranty||4 years | 3 years in the engine bay|
|Certifications||UN 38.3, UL 1642, IEC 62133 & 62619, CE|