Compact - Integrated table and full kitchen provides unbeatable space efficiency whether packed into a vehicle, secured to your roof rack in a dry bag, or stored in a garage.
Efficient - Never hunt for your kitchen gear again. Stove, cooking gear, and utensils are now all in one place. Assembly is simple and fast- under 5 minutes for most people assembling it solo.
Solid - Unmatched stability when assembled as a work space. No more rickety camp tables that wobble when preparing food, balancing a loaded stove, washing dishes or carving a steak.
- Storage box (16"L x 24"W x 10"H) converts into a spacious and stable kitchen station (12.2 sq. ft. of table space)
- Compatible with all 22" wide or smaller 2 burner stoves.
- Comfortable 31" table height (for reference - most folding camp tables are 29" tall or shorter)
- The leg system for the main unit is integrated into the space frame for stability and built from 6000 series aircraft grade aluminum tubing. Load capacity for the erected table is a distributed 300 lbs and adjusting for uneven ground is simple and secure
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures decades of service. An aluminum tubular space frame is wrapped with 3mm aluminum composite panels for a rigid and durable exterior with minimal weight. Includes exterior aluminum plating for corner protection and plastic bottom slide rails.
- Stainless steel handles are spring loaded (quiet in transport) and mounted in a specific offset position for an easy carry by 2 people.
- Dry Bag compatible
- No more flimsy camp tables!
- Net weight - 25.5 lbs (includes all legs and shelf components)