Designed for maximum utility, convenience, and camping storage space. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel, this portable camp kitchen and workstation is far lighter than a wooden chuck box yet durable enough to withstand years of continuous use.
This is the ideal unit for those who love cooking and eating outdoors. Whether you're overlanding across a remote desert, living the "van life" along a coastal highway, or tailgating at a sporting event - The Camp Kitchen is guaranteed to make your life easier, your meals tastier, and your adventure more memorable.
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures decades of service
- Integrated legs built from 6000 series aluminum.
- 3mm aluminum composite panels for a rigid and durable exterior.
- Exterior aluminum plating for corner protection and plastic bottom slide rails.
- Adjusting for uneven ground is simple and secure.
- Utensil drawer w/divider tray, mounted on high quality glides for long term performance and ergonomics.
- Removable internal shelf designed for easy camp stove removal.
- When additional capacity is required for large parties, simply pack the camp stove separately and gain 30% more storage volume.
- Compatible with all 22" wide or smaller 2 burner stoves.
- Dimensions: 16" L x 24" W x 15.5" H.
- Net weight: 39 lbs; includes all legs, shelf and drawer components.
- Surface area: 12.2 sq ft of table space.
- Table height: 31-34" when assembled.
- Load capacity: 300 lbs for erected table