iKamper X-Cover Roof Top Tent Features
- X-Cover Weight: 120 lbs
- Dimensions (closed, including cross bars of X-Cover RTT): 45" (W) x 75" (L) x 14.2" (H)
- Dimensions (open): 91" (W) x 75" (L) x 44" (H)
- Sleeping Capacity: 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children (mattress is King-Sized)
- Mattress: 2.5" thick high density memory foam- the thickest iKamper mattress available!
- Cross bar load rating: 65 lbs
- Cross bar length: 31.5"
- Distance between cross bars: 29.5"
- Roof Top Tent Fabric: 300GSM Poly-cotton Canvas
- Rain Fly Fabric: Polyester
- Floor Material: Honeycomb aluminum panels
X-Cover Shipping and Installation Options
**FREE SHIPPING** to California, Arizona, Nevada and Oregon.
**PLEASE NOTE** Roof top tents shipped to customers outside CA, AZ, NV, & OR will be delivered to your nearest local freight terminal- residential shipping service is available for an additional fee.
Many customers choose to pick-up their Roof Top Tents at our San Diego or San Francisco Bay Area Showrooms and take advantage of our installation services. Just bring your vehicle equipped with an appropriate roof rack and we will mount your new iKamper for you! We also sell and install roof racks suitable for off road travel with a roof top tent. Please get in touch to discuss rack systems and installation services tailored to your needs!
iKamper X-Cover Roof Top Tent Highlight Videos
Video Credit: iKamper
Video Credit: iKamper
X-Cover Roof Top Tent Accessories
PLEASE NOTE: iKamper has not yet released all the technical specifications for the X-Cover accessories, so please bear with us and we will add information as it is available.
X-Cover Shade Awning
The Awning for iKamper's X-Cover Roof Top Tent attaches directly to the overhanging roof line above the ladder, providing a large area of protection from sun and weather where you need it most. Set up is simple with 4 poles and guy ropes provided to help secure the awning in windy conditions.
X-Cover Annex Room
The Annex Room for iKamper's X-Cover Roof Top Tent creates a walled off enclosure surrounding the ladder entrance to the tent. This can be used as an additional sleeping area for large groups, or a shady spot to hang out and avoid bugs if you're camping in an area where screens are desirable.
X-Cover Hanging Shoe Racks and Storage Pockets
Just like the popular Shoe Racks and Storage pockets for iKamper's original Roof Top Tent, the Skycamp, Shoe Racks and Storage pockets for the X-Cover tent hang down from the bottom of the X-Cover when it is open. This allows you to reach down and access the storage while in the tent, or stow gear you want handy near the ladder.
X-Cover Cross Bar Upgrades to hold Bikes & Kayaks
To maximize the utility of the X-Cover's built in cross bars, some roof rack accessories may come in handy. The exact type of roof rack modifications will depend on what you need to carry on top of the tent. Please get in touch if you have questions.
iKamper X-Cover Roof Top Tent Warranty
- iKamper will replace any defective parts for the first 2 years free of charge.
- After this 2 year period (for an additional 3 years), any replacement parts will be sold at the minimal cost- the cost of production.