FRONT RUNNER RAM 1500 5.7' (2009-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit
Free up precious load bed space with this full size rack that easily installs into the existing factory/OEM tracks so you can let your Ram run wild.
SpecificationsKRDR016T - RAM 1500 5.7' (2009-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit - by Front Runner
1 x RRSTP08 - Slimline II Tray - 1575mm(W) X 1560mm(L) - by Front Runner3 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg / Tall (Pair) - by Front Runner2 x TRBU002 - Pickup Load Bed Tracks / 1200mm(L) - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminiumHigh strength steel Approximate Installed Weight 26.4kg (58.2lbs) The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts. To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2'') to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above. If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2'') to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters. If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2'') to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof. Shipping Dimensions: Width 445mm (17.5'')Length 1730mm (68.1'')Height 285mm (11.2'') Shipping Weight: Weight 31kg (68.3lbs)
FRONT RUNNER RAM 1500 5.7' (2009-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit Features
- This kit creates a full-size rack that sits above your RAM 1500 5.7' truck bed.
- This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1575mm x 1560mm), 2 Tracks, and 6 Pickup Truck Bed Universal Legs that fit into the Tracks.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty* Drilling may be required to mount the track to the bed of your truck.
- See the track and leg installation instructions in the INSTALL tab for further details.