FRONT RUNNER Land Rover Defender (1983-2016) Gullwing Window / Aluminium
The Front Runner Gullwing window replaces the rear windows of a Defender and allows for easy access to the load area of your vehicle, through the Gullwing.
1xAluminium gullwing door assembly1x Outer frame1x Fastening kit2x Gas struts1x Right side inner bracket1x Left side inner bracket1x Top inner bracket1x Bottom inner bracket
Black powder-coated 3mm aluminiumBlack powder-coated 2mm mild steel reinforcement plateBlack powder-coated high strength steel
Overall: L 1120mm (44.1) x W 50mm (2) x H 490mm (19.3)Door Panel: L 1044mm (41.1) x H 414mm (16.3)Weight:15.5kg (34.2lbs)
FRONT RUNNER Land Rover Defender (1983-2016) Gullwing Window / Aluminium Features
- The Front Runner Gullwing window replaces the rear window of a Land Rover Defender allowing easy access to the cargo bay via the side of the vehicle.
- While built for off-road durability and ease of use, the Front Runner Aluminum Gullwing Window looks smart and was designed to blend seamlessly with the exterior stylings of the vehicle.
- Fits in minutes, no modifications required.
- Sealed with the same durable, weather resistant powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Includes 2 locking latches.
- The Land Rover Defender can be brought back to stock within minutes by removing and replacing with standard window.
- Note: The glass and aluminium panels for the Land Rover Defender are not interchangeable.